Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Wish List - Phone Case Edition

I have always loved phone cases. No matter what phone I had, the very first thing I did after I got it was go out and buy a cute case for it. It is not just a protection for your phone, it's an accessory. I also like the unique cases. I do not care if others have the same case as me but I don't like when everyone and their mother have the same phone case. All of these cases have come from Etsy. Etsy is a great place to get unique items.

1. Pink Cassette


If you are into retro items, this is a great case! I love how it could easily be mistaken for a cassette tape.

2. Sweet Deco

I don't know how functional this would be but how funky is it?!?! I love it! I bet you would be the only one with a case like this anywhere you go!!

3. Native American Indian Turquoise


This is actually a case with a 2D sticker on it. At first I thought it was real but I am guessing if it was real your phone would weigh about 10 lbs. But since it looks real I think it would be a great case especially during the summer. It has that Bohemian vibe going on.

4. Natural Bamboo

I have always wanted a wood phone case. Something about them fascinates me.

5. Hot Pink Summer Shoe

I think this was the cutest idea for a phone case! And I imagine it would be much easier to hold while you are talking on it!

6. Lady Gaga Calling

I would rather have another celeb calling me but I think it is hilarious regardless!

7. Black Studded

This is a great edgy phone case. I get in kicks and love everything edgy and rocker. This would be great for when I get in one of those moods.

8. Bling Cool Rhinestone Skull


This is another great edgy case. I love skulls. I actually have a skull on my phone case right now.

9. Sweet Cute Rhinestone Bow


I love the hot pink and black color combination and the bow is absolutely adorable!

10. Summer Song Decal

This is my favorite out of all of these. This pattern is gorgeous and I love the springy vibe you get from it. The only down point of it is that it is a decal and I am not cool with putting stickers on my phone. I would much rather have this print on a hard case.

So I hope you guys are enjoying your Friday and have super fun plans for the weekend!

Be technical! Be wishful! Be you!

xoxo,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment