Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spencer Hastings Masquerade Outfit UnmAsked Episode PLL

Were you excited to find out who A was? Was it who you thought it would be? Are you upset it was the same as in the books? Are you dying for the premiere of season 3 this summer?

I was ogling Spencer's outfit for the Masquerade Ball the whole time. I couldn't wait to find the dress and necklace she was sporting in this episode. Luckily I found the dress. Unfortunately it's not available.

It happens to be a limited edition dress from Free People. With a price tag of $600 this dress is not available for purchase at this time. Sorry girls!

Gianna's Limited Edition Leather and Lace Gown

I'm still looking for a look-a-like and I'll post it if I find one! Keep checking their site if you want it though because I have a feeling it might be for sale soon.

And on with more bad news. The gorgeous necklace the beautiful Spencer donned is by BCBG and it is no longer on their website. You might be able to find it on eBay or another etailer but I was able to find a necklace similar.


Nasty Gal Chainmail Necklace - $18.00
This may not have the glitz that the BCBG one had but it is still the bib style and makes a big statement. And if you really want the bling you could buy this necklace and apply crystals in any color you choose.

If you want me to find any more accessories or items from this episode please leave it down in the comments below!

Be pretty! Be fashionable! Be you!

xoxo,
Katherine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine-
    Do you have any idea where Arias studded necklace is from on episode 21? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany,

      While I am still on the hunt for the specific one Aria wore in that episode I did find one very similar and I believe it will be much less expensive than the real one.
      http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24360414
      I'll keep looking for the original but hope you find this helpful!

      xoxo,
      Katherine

      Delete