Thursday, May 10, 2012

Michael Kors Chain Link Tortoise Watch Look-a-Like

Target is impressing me with all their look-a-likes lately. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for more. Today I have a Michael Kors watch dupe. Michael Kors watches are all the rage lately and I have had my eye on their chain link watch and boy was I surprised when I was looking on Target's website and found this beauty.


Target Geneva Gold/Tortoise Chain Link Watch - $24.99


You can't tell me this is not a dead ringer for the Michael Kors.


Michael Kors Chain-Link Watch, Tortoise - $195.00

 For a fraction of the price you can get the same style watch. I would say that's a great deal!

What do you think? Which would you rather purchase? Have you found any great designer look-a-likes? Let me know!

Be thrifty! Be savvy! Be you!

xoxo,
Katherine


1 comment:

  1. This watch is so gorgeous! Hopefully they have it stocked in the targets here in Australia.
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete