Thursday, August 16, 2012

Birthday Manicure

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. It came so quickly that I didn't have time to plan anything so I decided to keep it low key and just  have a small dinner with family. The dinner was fabulous. My mom made all my favorites starting with artichoke dip for an appetizer. The main course was my all time favorite dish that she makes, Chicken Fettucine Supreme, I will post the recipe at a later date because it is to die for. It was coupled with a caesar salad and dessert was her famous frozen mud pie (I'll include this recipe in the post as well.) It was a delicious meal with great company.

Moving on to my manicure, as I didn't have any big plans I decided I wanted to keep my manicure simple but still special. So seeing as the name fit the bill I chose OPI Birthday Babe as my base color and added OPI Crown Me Already! to my ring fingers and thumbs.


I think this manicure is simple but elegant. What do you think? What nail polish will you wear for your next birthday? Let me know!

Be simple! Be beautiful! Be you!

xoxo,
Katherine



twitter: katherineonwhim

instagram: katherineonawhim

No comments:

Post a Comment