Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Butter LONDON Fall 2012

Today I have swatches of Butter LONDON's Fall 2012 collection. Butter LONDON has to be one of my favorite nail polish brands because of the amazing quality and gorgeous color selection. The only fault is the price but if you can get them on sale for BOGO it's not too bad. My collection of these polishes has been growing as my wallet shrinks! :/


Dodgy Barnett

This is a beautiful holographic silver grey-ish color. It took three coats and boy is it beautiful!



Gobsmacked

This dark grey almost black color is gorgeous with the generous amount of silver glitter it has. This color definitely satisfies my rocker chic side. Two coats was all it took to even out this manicure.


Lovely Jubbly

This is glitter overload. The majority of the glitter is this beautiful magenta color but it also has some blue, red, and gold glitter added to it. This would be perfect for an accent nail. It took around 4 coats to make this opaque because of the clear base and it was hard to apply the same amount of glitter to each nail. I would have to say this polish is my least favorite from this collection.



Shag

This color is perfect for fall. I know I will be wearing it a lot this coming fall season. I love the orange tone to this burgundy. And the metallic finish makes this two-coater dry in no time at all.



Trustafarian

I love this golden holo. When it isn't reflecting direct light it has a green tint to it that is still very pretty. I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I had this polish on. Holos just attract everyone's attention. They are fascinating. This took three coats for complete opacity.



What do you think of this collection? Do you love it? Do you hate it? Have you picked any of these up already? Which ones do you want? Let me know!

Be colorful! Be trendy! Be you!

xoxo,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment